Last seen searching for Higher Grounds on a February promo cut, Minty Burns continues his pursuit of greatness on mixtape single How I Feel. Wondagirl mans the boards on this hustle anthem, crafting an airy, yet driving instrumental to accompany the T-Dot representative as he waxes ambitious. MMG signee Rockie Fresh, fresh off an Official release, assists on the guest tip, lending his authoritative flow to verse two. Fans will be able to hear more from Minty on forthcoming street album The Golden Ticket, scheduled to drop before summer’s end.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bakery" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.