Feeling a little dispirited lately? Need a little insight from someone who’s been there? Booth newcomer Mine+Us is your man. On new single and album title track Everything Is A-Okay, released along with visuals by the artist himself, the Arizona-born rhymesayer chronicles his own struggle to see the silver lining in the clouds above him, flowing over the low-key piano-loop boardwork of project collaborator DJ Hoppa. If this cathartic jam’s struck a chord, you can expect more fresh, brutally honest cuts on Everything Is A-Okay (the album), scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on August 8.
Written by richard on 06/18/12
Submit your Rating
Broken Complex Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.