They say that youth is wasted on the young, and now that I’m getting up there in years I know the saying’s true. Looking back, early years were nothing but good times – does it get any better than school crushes, raging hormones and more than a little Mindless Behavior? So you’ll have to excuse me if I get a little nostalgic when I hear the aformentioned Mindless Behavior, otherwise knows as teenage quartet Princeton, Ray Ray, Prodigy and Royal, sing about finding Mrs. Right. While I don’t know why a bunch of 13-year-old boys are so concerned with finding the love of their lives, I do know that Behavior knows how to make some serious hip-hop. Walter W. Millsap III and Goldie Hampton provide a bouncing, synth heavy and undeniably catchy beat for the four Behavior members to alternately croon and rhyme over, even bringing in fellow teen phenom Diggy to boost the track’s rap credentials. My advice to Mindless Behavior? You’re far too young to be worries about finding Mrs. Right. My advice to fans of Mindless music? Be sure to cop their upcoming album, #1 Girl, when it drops on September 20.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.