He’s back! Considered the black sheep of New York, MIMS has returned to address his haters like Darth Vader. Although it might seem that a black cloud has followed the This Is Why I’m Hot ringtone superstar, the Move should facilitate a comeback for an artist who helped to shine the spotlight on New York, if only momentarily. Produced by Chicago crew Da Internz, Move (If You Wanna) will have you bouncing all over the place. Although DJBooth would advise against a remix with Yung Berg, MIMS proves on this record that he still has the ability to make the clubs go crazy.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/22/08
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.