He’s back! Considered the black sheep of New York, MIMS has returned to address his haters like Darth Vader. Although it might seem that a black cloud has followed the This Is Why I’m Hot ringtone superstar, the Move should facilitate a comeback for an artist who helped to shine the spotlight on New York, if only momentarily. Produced by Chicago crew Da Internz, Move (If You Wanna) will have you bouncing all over the place. Although DJBooth would advise against a remix with Yung Berg, MIMS proves on this record that he still has the ability to make the clubs go crazy.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/22/08
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.