Have you ever wondered why celebrity relationships never seem to last? In my opinion, the most likely reason is that the big-name life is so time-consuming and publicly visible that moments of true intimacy are few and far between. MIMS knows exactly what that’s like, so he’s just warning his woman in advance: a relationship with him can be a Love Rollercoaster, complete with slow climbs, steep drops, loop-the-loops, and spirals, so she’d better keep her hands inside the ride (you know how the paparazzi are). Capitol labelmate LeToya provides the female perspective on the hook, and Da Internz’ synth-heavy beat sets a slow-jam mood, but still captures the struggle. Love Rollercoaster is the official second single off MIMS’ sophomore album, Guilt, which is set to hit stores April 7th.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.