Have you ever wondered why celebrity relationships never seem to last? In my opinion, the most likely reason is that the big-name life is so time-consuming and publicly visible that moments of true intimacy are few and far between. MIMS knows exactly what that’s like, so he’s just warning his woman in advance: a relationship with him can be a Love Rollercoaster, complete with slow climbs, steep drops, loop-the-loops, and spirals, so she’d better keep her hands inside the ride (you know how the paparazzi are). Capitol labelmate LeToya provides the female perspective on the hook, and Da Internz’ synth-heavy beat sets a slow-jam mood, but still captures the struggle. Love Rollercoaster is the official second single off MIMS’ sophomore album, Guilt, which is set to hit stores April 7th.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix) ft. Junior Reid & Cham" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)