Have you ever wondered why celebrity relationships never seem to last? In my opinion, the most likely reason is that the big-name life is so time-consuming and publicly visible that moments of true intimacy are few and far between. MIMS knows exactly what that’s like, so he’s just warning his woman in advance: a relationship with him can be a Love Rollercoaster, complete with slow climbs, steep drops, loop-the-loops, and spirals, so she’d better keep her hands inside the ride (you know how the paparazzi are). Capitol labelmate LeToya provides the female perspective on the hook, and Da Internz’ synth-heavy beat sets a slow-jam mood, but still captures the struggle. Love Rollercoaster is the official second single off MIMS’ sophomore album, Guilt, which is set to hit stores April 7th.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.