Have you ever wondered why celebrity relationships never seem to last? In my opinion, the most likely reason is that the big-name life is so time-consuming and publicly visible that moments of true intimacy are few and far between. MIMS knows exactly what that’s like, so he’s just warning his woman in advance: a relationship with him can be a Love Rollercoaster, complete with slow climbs, steep drops, loop-the-loops, and spirals, so she’d better keep her hands inside the ride (you know how the paparazzi are). Capitol labelmate LeToya provides the female perspective on the hook, and Da Internz’ synth-heavy beat sets a slow-jam mood, but still captures the struggle. Love Rollercoaster is the official second single off MIMS’ sophomore album, Guilt, which is set to hit stores April 7th.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.