Just as we were beginning to figure out exactly why MIMS was hot, he disappeared. The Washington Heights, Manhattan native recently roared back into the spotlight, however, with the Junior Reid-assisted Barock Star, which gained mega attention and set the tone for his currently-untitled sophomore follow-up. Past the politics, MIMS is headed straight to the club in search of some Donkie Booty; the type he could see even if he was “blind like Stevie Wonder.” With above-average lyrical skill for a booty anthem, a chorus from Trey Songz, and production from Elvis “Blac Elvis” Williams (who previously helped Songz with This Is The Life) Donkie Booty could become a hit sooner than later. Enough to make MIMS hot again, you ask? Let’s see if Capitol Records promotes this potential club anthem.
Written by Burmy on 09/21/08
Submit your Rating
American King Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is Why I'm Hot (Remix) ft. Junior Reid & Cham" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.