Nearly four years after kicking off a nationwide rager on Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus shows no signs of slowing down. On We Can’t Stop, the lead single off her next album, the actress and recording artist makes clear that, come what what may, the party will continue. The ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It mans the boards, departing from his usual street-ready fare to craft a tuneful, pop-appealing synth beat. Ironically, Cyrus’ verses find her channeling her inner Juicy J., indulging freely in molly and cocaine and shouting out her, “homegirls with the big old butts / shaking it like [they’re] at a strip club.” Penned by Booth faves Rock City in conjunction with Mike WiLL and Miley, We Can’t Stop is slated to appear on the artist’s currently-untitled senior set and RCA Records debut. Keep it locked for the latest on the LP, which has yet to receive a spot on the release calendar.
Written by richard on 06/3/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.