Nearly four years after kicking off a nationwide rager on Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus shows no signs of slowing down. On We Can’t Stop, the lead single off her next album, the actress and recording artist makes clear that, come what what may, the party will continue. The ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It mans the boards, departing from his usual street-ready fare to craft a tuneful, pop-appealing synth beat. Ironically, Cyrus’ verses find her channeling her inner Juicy J., indulging freely in molly and cocaine and shouting out her, “homegirls with the big old butts / shaking it like [they’re] at a strip club.” Penned by Booth faves Rock City in conjunction with Mike WiLL and Miley, We Can’t Stop is slated to appear on the artist’s currently-untitled senior set and RCA Records debut. Keep it locked for the latest on the LP, which has yet to receive a spot on the release calendar.
Written by richard on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.