Nearly four years after kicking off a nationwide rager on Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus shows no signs of slowing down. On We Can’t Stop, the lead single off her next album, the actress and recording artist makes clear that, come what what may, the party will continue. The ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It mans the boards, departing from his usual street-ready fare to craft a tuneful, pop-appealing synth beat. Ironically, Cyrus’ verses find her channeling her inner Juicy J., indulging freely in molly and cocaine and shouting out her, “homegirls with the big old butts / shaking it like [they’re] at a strip club.” Penned by Booth faves Rock City in conjunction with Mike WiLL and Miley, We Can’t Stop is slated to appear on the artist’s currently-untitled senior set and RCA Records debut. Keep it locked for the latest on the LP, which has yet to receive a spot on the release calendar.
Written by richard on 06/3/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.