Recently heard reflecting upon his conflicted relationship with the game on inaugural mixtape leak Major, Miles Marquee keeps it a little lighter on the follow-up release, ladies’ jam Tonight. Over a smooth beat by project collaborator Jerry Parker, the Detroit emcee helps a special woman get comfortable. Vegas rhymesayer Charlie Mac contributes guest bars and singer Plus rounds out the lineup, tying the record together with a soulful hook. Marquee and Parker’s collaborative street album, The Day Job, has been pushed back a month from its original February 20, release date, but fans can stay tuned for further leaks leading up to its arrival in March.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
36O Juice Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock Witchu" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.