Way back in elementary school, we were required to take chorus as a class. Considering I am the worst singer ever, I hated it. The only good part was the goofy warm-up exercises, like saying, “Red Leather, yellow leather,” repeatedly as a way to loosen up. No amount of ‘Red Leather’s could get me prepared to rap like Miles Marquee, though; the man is simply dazzling on the mic. On this refreshing cut, Miles laces Jerry Parker‘s sampled beat with a few charismatic, party-ready bars. Scolla contributes a smooth, sung-rapped outro, ensuring the liquor will be flowing until the very end. Red Leather is slated to appear on Miles’s upcoming solo project, The Quee’s.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
36O Juice Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock Witchu" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.