Way back in elementary school, we were required to take chorus as a class. Considering I am the worst singer ever, I hated it. The only good part was the goofy warm-up exercises, like saying, “Red Leather, yellow leather,” repeatedly as a way to loosen up. No amount of ‘Red Leather’s could get me prepared to rap like Miles Marquee, though; the man is simply dazzling on the mic. On this refreshing cut, Miles laces Jerry Parker‘s sampled beat with a few charismatic, party-ready bars. Scolla contributes a smooth, sung-rapped outro, ensuring the liquor will be flowing until the very end. Red Leather is slated to appear on Miles’s upcoming solo project, The Quee’s.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
36O Juice Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock Witchu" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)