Making it to the music game’s Major leagues ain’t easy. Just ask Marquee Miles, who illuminates the inner conflicts haunting his personal and professional life on the latest leak off his forthcoming mixtape. The Motown rhymesayer’s steely-eyed reflections on the hustle come backed by the moody bell arpeggios of project collaborator Jerry Parker. Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on Marquee and Parker’s The Day Job street album, scheduled for release February 20.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
36O Juice Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock Witchu" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.