Though the uncertainty that comes with life as an up-and-coming artist can be disheartening, Miles Marquee pushes ever onward in the knowledge that, whatever happens, it’s all part of Gods Plan. On the final leak off his and Jerry Parker‘s forthcoming collaborative mixtape, the emcee fills us in on his struggles to keep the faith. Joining him over Parker’s poignant piano beat, Young Scolla gives us a window into his own grind in a heartfelt guest 16. For more, check out the emcee-producer duo’s Critically Ashamed street album when it drops Sunday, September 11.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
36O Juice Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock Witchu" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.