Born between October 23 and November 21, Scorpios tend to be intense, ambitious and fiercely independent. Or, you know, they would if the alignment of the planets had anything whatsoever to do with human personalities, which it almost certainly doesn’t. Be that as it may, the woman that Miles Jones has his eye on happens to fit the archetype to a tee. On the latest song release off his forthcoming digital full-length, DJ Serious crafts a sampled beat to back the Canadian rhymesayer as he pays tribute to a sexy, self-assured shawty who turns him on like none other. Evidently sharing the headliner’s type. The Jones Act Part III is scheduled to drop next Tuesday, October 23, via iTunes, and will be available for streaming via the Booth. In the meantime, fans can click here to cop Miles’ last project, June’s DJBooth-hosted Act So Strange EP, free of charge.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
Submit your Rating
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.