While many a rap record has described the grind’s incompatibility with romance, Miles Jones isn’t giving up on love without a fight. On Maybe Tomorrow, a freshly-released record off his next mixtape, the Canadian emcee struggles to patch up a relationship damaged by his careerism, praying that the desired reconciliation will come with the dawn of a new day. As usual, the artist paris his reflective, often abstract bars with some attention-grabbing production; this time around Joshua Sadlier-Brown does the honors, crafting an upbeat instrumental laced with 8-bit synth arpeggios. The Jones Act Part III is scheduled to drop October 23; in the meantime, fans can hear more on Miles’ recent, Booth-hosted EP, Act So Strange.
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.