Update: The Graham Beasley, Scott Watson and Tom Nagy-directed visuals for Miles Jones’s Maybe Tomorrow single have been added.
While many a rap record has described the grind’s incompatibility with romance, Miles Jones isn’t giving up on love without a fight. On Maybe Tomorrow, a freshly-released record off his next mixtape, the Canadian emcee struggles to patch up a relationship damaged by his careerism, praying that the desired reconciliation will come with the dawn of a new day. As usual, the artist paris his reflective, often abstract bars with some attention-grabbing production; this time around Joshua Sadlier-Brown does the honors, crafting an upbeat instrumental laced with 8-bit synth arpeggios. The Jones Act Part III is scheduled to drop October 23; in the meantime, fans can hear more on Miles’ recent, Booth-hosted EP, Act So Strange.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)