Miles Jones’ latest single is Fresh… no, literally the name of the song is Fresh. Well, it is fresh, but it is also entitled Fresh. Now that we have that out of the way, on to Jones’ inspired new single. Released in honor of Black History Month, Miles fittingly seeks to make changes and bring awareness to social injustice and the ills of society, delivered with a emotional flow, effective at getting across his passion and making you really think about what he is saying. Jones’ message is all the more powerful when placed over an airy beat from Austin Dovercourt III, whose thunderous drum arrangement keeps the emotions high and invigorates the vocals of both the headliner and guest Kae Sun, who mans the record’s hook. You can find Fresh on The Jones Act Part III, available for stream and purchase here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/15/13
Canadian rhymesayer and producer Miles Jones has digitally released his latest studio album, The Miles Jones Experience: The Jones Act Part III. The follow-up to June's DJBooth-hosted Act So Strange EP, the project features...
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.