Miles Jones’ latest single is Fresh… no, literally the name of the song is Fresh. Well, it is fresh, but it is also entitled Fresh. Now that we have that out of the way, on to Jones’ inspired new single. Released in honor of Black History Month, Miles fittingly seeks to make changes and bring awareness to social injustice and the ills of society, delivered with a emotional flow, effective at getting across his passion and making you really think about what he is saying. Jones’ message is all the more powerful when placed over an airy beat from Austin Dovercourt III, whose thunderous drum arrangement keeps the emotions high and invigorates the vocals of both the headliner and guest Kae Sun, who mans the record’s hook. You can find Fresh on The Jones Act Part III, available for stream and purchase here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/15/13
Canadian rhymesayer and producer Miles Jones has digitally released his latest studio album, The Miles Jones Experience: The Jones Act Part III. The follow-up to June's DJBooth-hosted Act So Strange EP, the project features...
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)