Miles Jones’ latest single is Fresh… no, literally the name of the song is Fresh. Well, it is fresh, but it is also entitled Fresh. Now that we have that out of the way, on to Jones’ inspired new single. Released in honor of Black History Month, Miles fittingly seeks to make changes and bring awareness to social injustice and the ills of society, delivered with a emotional flow, effective at getting across his passion and making you really think about what he is saying. Jones’ message is all the more powerful when placed over an airy beat from Austin Dovercourt III, whose thunderous drum arrangement keeps the emotions high and invigorates the vocals of both the headliner and guest Kae Sun, who mans the record’s hook. You can find Fresh on The Jones Act Part III, available for stream and purchase here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.