For a novel written in 1951, J.D. Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye has remained surprisingly fresh to this day. That’s not to say the high-school reading list staple couldn’t use a 21st Century update; on new promo single Catch Me in the Rye, T-Dot spitter Miles Jones reimagines himself as a contemporary Holden Caulfield, grappling with issues of identity, belonging and alienation over the pensive synth boardwork of Austin Dovercourt III. This cut isn’t attached to any project, but fans can stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.