For a novel written in 1951, J.D. Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye has remained surprisingly fresh to this day. That’s not to say the high-school reading list staple couldn’t use a 21st Century update; on new promo single Catch Me in the Rye, T-Dot spitter Miles Jones reimagines himself as a contemporary Holden Caulfield, grappling with issues of identity, belonging and alienation over the pensive synth boardwork of Austin Dovercourt III. This cut isn’t attached to any project, but fans can stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!