Not glimpsed in the Booth since dropping off the aptly-titled Fresh this past February, Miles Jones returns to our pages with another banger for his fans to enjoy Again, and again, and again. This cut may not exactly be new—it was originally released back in 2011—but popular demand has led the T-Dot rapper and beatsmith to resurrect it as his latest video promo single. The record finds Jones in fine lyrical form, touting his mic skills and dedication to his craft over his and Jon Poots’ soulful boom-bap boardwork. Director Aaron Alleyne‘s freshly-minted visuals depict the artist hitting up his local barber shop in anticipation of a big show. Like what you’re hearing? You can cop Again as part of sophomore album Runaway Jones, available now via Mojo Records.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
Submit your Rating
Mojo Records & Publishing
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Too Late (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.