Just how devoted is Mikkey Halsted to his paper chase? Well, they don’t call the Chicago emcee “Money Making Mikkey” for nothing. (As for who “they” are… beats me.) On the latest buzz record off his forthcoming full-length, Windy City veteran Traxster mans the boards, serving up an aggressive chopped-sample groove to back the underground mainstay’s currency-centric bars. Also featuring production by Chi-town icon No I.D., Mikkey Halsted’s The Force LP, is set to hit store shelves and online retailers in the near future; keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 02/9/12
Submit your Rating
Uncrowned City/Rich Kidz Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chi Sh*t" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label