When a buzzmaking producer can snag West Coast mainstays Daz Dillinger and Kurupt for a mixtape single, you know he’s not to be f**ed with. Such is the case for Georgia-repping beatsmith Mike Will, who recruits the guest services of the Dogg Pound partners-in-rhyme on the newly-released Who F*ccin’ WIth Me. With a street-ready synth beat and bruising bars from the guest collaborators, this joint is proof that high-quality hip-hop knows no regional boundaries. If you’re digging it, plenty more awaits on Will’s Est. In 1989 mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 27.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Hit That" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.