When a buzzmaking producer can snag West Coast mainstays Daz Dillinger and Kurupt for a mixtape single, you know he’s not to be f**ed with. Such is the case for Georgia-repping beatsmith Mike Will, who recruits the guest services of the Dogg Pound partners-in-rhyme on the newly-released Who F*ccin’ WIth Me. With a street-ready synth beat and bruising bars from the guest collaborators, this joint is proof that high-quality hip-hop knows no regional boundaries. If you’re digging it, plenty more awaits on Will’s Est. In 1989 mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 27.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Hit That" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.