When a buzzmaking producer can snag West Coast mainstays Daz Dillinger and Kurupt for a mixtape single, you know he’s not to be f**ed with. Such is the case for Georgia-repping beatsmith Mike Will, who recruits the guest services of the Dogg Pound partners-in-rhyme on the newly-released Who F*ccin’ WIth Me. With a street-ready synth beat and bruising bars from the guest collaborators, this joint is proof that high-quality hip-hop knows no regional boundaries. If you’re digging it, plenty more awaits on Will’s Est. In 1989 mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 27.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Hit That" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)