When a buzzmaking producer can snag West Coast mainstays Daz Dillinger and Kurupt for a mixtape single, you know he’s not to be f**ed with. Such is the case for Georgia-repping beatsmith Mike Will, who recruits the guest services of the Dogg Pound partners-in-rhyme on the newly-released Who F*ccin’ WIth Me. With a street-ready synth beat and bruising bars from the guest collaborators, this joint is proof that high-quality hip-hop knows no regional boundaries. If you’re digging it, plenty more awaits on Will’s Est. In 1989 mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 27.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Hit That" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.