When a buzzmaking producer can snag West Coast mainstays Daz Dillinger and Kurupt for a mixtape single, you know he’s not to be f**ed with. Such is the case for Georgia-repping beatsmith Mike Will, who recruits the guest services of the Dogg Pound partners-in-rhyme on the newly-released Who F*ccin’ WIth Me. With a street-ready synth beat and bruising bars from the guest collaborators, this joint is proof that high-quality hip-hop knows no regional boundaries. If you’re digging it, plenty more awaits on Will’s Est. In 1989 mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 27.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Hit That" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)