Last week, superproducer Mike WiLL Made It announced plans for his fourth solo mixtape, #MikeWiLLBeenTriLL. What can fans expect from the forthcoming set? Two words: polka medleys. Nah, just kidding; if freshly-minted lead single Whippin’ a Brick is a clear indication, it’ll pack all the trunk-rattling trap beats and grimy block talk fans have come to expect. Here, Mike’s ominous synth-orchestral grooves back lyrical contributions from Pittsburgh heavyweight Wiz Khalifa and North Atlanta rap trio Migos, the latter of whom also deliver the joint’s shouted hook. Featuring this cut as well as collaborations with and Jay-Z, Future, 2 Chainz and ScHoolboy Q (to name a few), the headliner’s next street album has yet to receive a solid release date, but is projected to drop “around Christmas.”
Written by richard on 11/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.