When not busy crafting debauched bangers with Juicy J (including hit single Bandz a Make Her Dance and the just-released follow-up, Show Out), Mike WiLL Made It has been hard at work on a forthcoming project of his own—which, if the latest single is any indication, is going to sound a hell of a lot like his work with Juicy J. On I Hit That, the Three 6 cofounder returns the favor from the aforementioned joints, lacing WiLL’s bombastic trap rhythms with rhymes about—what else?—the female anatomy. Gucci Mane contributes a similarly lecherous, high-rolling 16 on the front. Featuring appearances by Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, Big Sean, B.o.B., Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I. and more, Est. In 1989 2.5 is scheduled for release December 24.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.