When not busy crafting debauched bangers with Juicy J (including hit single Bandz a Make Her Dance and the just-released follow-up, Show Out), Mike WiLL Made It has been hard at work on a forthcoming project of his own—which, if the latest single is any indication, is going to sound a hell of a lot like his work with Juicy J. On I Hit That, the Three 6 cofounder returns the favor from the aforementioned joints, lacing WiLL’s bombastic trap rhythms with rhymes about—what else?—the female anatomy. Gucci Mane contributes a similarly lecherous, high-rolling 16 on the front. Featuring appearances by Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, Big Sean, B.o.B., Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I. and more, Est. In 1989 2.5 is scheduled for release December 24.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.