When not busy crafting debauched bangers with Juicy J (including hit single Bandz a Make Her Dance and the just-released follow-up, Show Out), Mike WiLL Made It has been hard at work on a forthcoming project of his own—which, if the latest single is any indication, is going to sound a hell of a lot like his work with Juicy J. On I Hit That, the Three 6 cofounder returns the favor from the aforementioned joints, lacing WiLL’s bombastic trap rhythms with rhymes about—what else?—the female anatomy. Gucci Mane contributes a similarly lecherous, high-rolling 16 on the front. Featuring appearances by Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, Big Sean, B.o.B., Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I. and more, Est. In 1989 2.5 is scheduled for release December 24.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.