When not busy crafting debauched bangers with Juicy J (including hit single Bandz a Make Her Dance and the just-released follow-up, Show Out), Mike WiLL Made It has been hard at work on a forthcoming project of his own—which, if the latest single is any indication, is going to sound a hell of a lot like his work with Juicy J. On I Hit That, the Three 6 cofounder returns the favor from the aforementioned joints, lacing WiLL’s bombastic trap rhythms with rhymes about—what else?—the female anatomy. Gucci Mane contributes a similarly lecherous, high-rolling 16 on the front. Featuring appearances by Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, Big Sean, B.o.B., Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I. and more, Est. In 1989 2.5 is scheduled for release December 24.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)