When not busy crafting debauched bangers with Juicy J (including hit single Bandz a Make Her Dance and the just-released follow-up, Show Out), Mike WiLL Made It has been hard at work on a forthcoming project of his own—which, if the latest single is any indication, is going to sound a hell of a lot like his work with Juicy J. On I Hit That, the Three 6 cofounder returns the favor from the aforementioned joints, lacing WiLL’s bombastic trap rhythms with rhymes about—what else?—the female anatomy. Gucci Mane contributes a similarly lecherous, high-rolling 16 on the front. Featuring appearances by Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, Big Sean, B.o.B., Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I. and more, Est. In 1989 2.5 is scheduled for release December 24.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Producer Mike WiLL Made It has released the third installment of his Est. In 1989 mixtape series, Part 2.5. The new DJ Drama-hosted, 25-track street album is a mixture of brand new exclusive records (11 in total), alongside...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)