Rich as Mike WiLL Made It unquestionably is, I doubt that the superproducer has enough scratch to Buy the whole damn World. If he were to team up with a few fellow hip-hop high-rollers, however, it could be a different story. On this freshly-minted single, released this weekend in snippet form but presented here in its final version, Mike does just that, inviting Kendrick Lamar, Future and Lil Wayne to pool their finances—and their mic skills—over his, and co-producer Tapez, slow-rolling chopped-sample production. This record is set to appear on the headliner’s upcoming debut album, Est In 1989 (Pt. 3). Keep it locked on the project, which is slated to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.