Rich as Mike WiLL Made It unquestionably is, I doubt that the superproducer has enough scratch to Buy the whole damn World. If he were to team up with a few fellow hip-hop high-rollers, however, it could be a different story. On this freshly-minted single, released this weekend in snippet form but presented here in its final version, Mike does just that, inviting Kendrick Lamar, Future and Lil Wayne to pool their finances—and their mic skills—over his, and co-producer Tapez, slow-rolling chopped-sample production. This record is set to appear on the headliner’s upcoming debut album, Est In 1989 (Pt. 3). Keep it locked on the project, which is slated to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.