Rich as Mike WiLL Made It unquestionably is, I doubt that the superproducer has enough scratch to Buy the whole damn World. If he were to team up with a few fellow hip-hop high-rollers, however, it could be a different story. On this freshly-minted single, released this weekend in snippet form but presented here in its final version, Mike does just that, inviting Kendrick Lamar, Future and Lil Wayne to pool their finances—and their mic skills—over his, and co-producer Tapez, slow-rolling chopped-sample production. This record is set to appear on the headliner’s upcoming debut album, Est In 1989 (Pt. 3). Keep it locked on the project, which is slated to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.