Rich as Mike WiLL Made It unquestionably is, I doubt that the superproducer has enough scratch to Buy the whole damn World. If he were to team up with a few fellow hip-hop high-rollers, however, it could be a different story. On this freshly-minted single, released this weekend in snippet form but presented here in its final version, Mike does just that, inviting Kendrick Lamar, Future and Lil Wayne to pool their finances—and their mic skills—over his, and co-producer Tapez, slow-rolling chopped-sample production. This record is set to appear on the headliner’s upcoming debut album, Est In 1989 (Pt. 3). Keep it locked on the project, which is slated to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)