Rich as Mike WiLL Made It unquestionably is, I doubt that the superproducer has enough scratch to Buy the whole damn World. If he were to team up with a few fellow hip-hop high-rollers, however, it could be a different story. On this freshly-minted single, released this weekend in snippet form but presented here in its final version, Mike does just that, inviting Kendrick Lamar, Future and Lil Wayne to pool their finances—and their mic skills—over his, and co-producer Tapez, slow-rolling chopped-sample production. This record is set to appear on the headliner’s upcoming debut album, Est In 1989 (Pt. 3). Keep it locked on the project, which is slated to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who F*ccin’ Wit Me" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.