I can’t speak to your tastes, but smooth vocals that are used to paint vivid pictures over a simple yet effective guitar-reliant beat is Perfect For Me. Good thing Mike Stud has all that and more on his brand new single. The Rhode Island native tracks the progression of his relationship with a hipster chick, who judging from the song’s video, is definitely wifey material. With Julkeyz‘s summery production behind him, Stud showcases how his muse inspires him with some dope wordplay like “We be going Mia Hamm in bed/word to Nomar” or the A$AP/Chainz-like line “too f**king young for all that/were just young and f**king”. The latter one-liner, used to describe their non-committal relationship, is something Stud seems to forget, as he gets in deeper and deeper, which as many of you are aware can only lead to bad things. To find out exactly what happens, though, you’ll have to watch the video. Afterward, feel free to check out Stud’s last Booth feature, July’s You Don’t Know Me.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)