Try as we might to keep our eyes on the prize, we all have moments when we wonder, “Is It Worth It”? Introduced to the Booth by Papa Smirf, first-time featuree Mike Stud asks himself that very question on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. D. Corbett handles production duties, layering catchy piano chords over a leisurely rhythm section as the rapper/singer ponders his place in the game. Mike Stud’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from the promising Providence repper.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.