Try as we might to keep our eyes on the prize, we all have moments when we wonder, “Is It Worth It”? Introduced to the Booth by Papa Smirf, first-time featuree Mike Stud asks himself that very question on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. D. Corbett handles production duties, layering catchy piano chords over a leisurely rhythm section as the rapper/singer ponders his place in the game. Mike Stud’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from the promising Providence repper.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.