Try as we might to keep our eyes on the prize, we all have moments when we wonder, “Is It Worth It”? Introduced to the Booth by Papa Smirf, first-time featuree Mike Stud asks himself that very question on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. D. Corbett handles production duties, layering catchy piano chords over a leisurely rhythm section as the rapper/singer ponders his place in the game. Mike Stud’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from the promising Providence repper.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.