Try as we might to keep our eyes on the prize, we all have moments when we wonder, “Is It Worth It”? Introduced to the Booth by Papa Smirf, first-time featuree Mike Stud asks himself that very question on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. D. Corbett handles production duties, layering catchy piano chords over a leisurely rhythm section as the rapper/singer ponders his place in the game. Mike Stud’s forthcoming full-length has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, as always, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest from the promising Providence repper.
Written by richard on 04/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.