With gas prices currently hovering above four (f**king) dollars a gallon in Chicago, cruising aimlessly through the city streets is a luxury that precious few can afford. Evidently, Mike Schpitz has some extra cash burning a hole in his pocket; on his latest single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, we find the Kansas-born, Windy City-based rhymesayer Rolllinnn’ down the block with no destination in mind. Cigars N Cognac spitter Dredai rides shogun, lacing Chuck Inglish‘s stark, synth-driven production (borrowed from one of the Cool Kids producer’s free beat tapes) with some smooth, self-assured flows of his own. Itching for another chance to ride with Mike Schpitz? Then keep it locked; while The Prize Package Vol. 2 still lacks a solid drop date, we’ll keep you posted on the project, as well as serving up all the latest song releases. In the meantime, click here to stream and/or download Volume 1 for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.