With gas prices currently hovering above four (f**king) dollars a gallon in Chicago, cruising aimlessly through the city streets is a luxury that precious few can afford. Evidently, Mike Schpitz has some extra cash burning a hole in his pocket; on his latest single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, we find the Kansas-born, Windy City-based rhymesayer Rolllinnn’ down the block with no destination in mind. Cigars N Cognac spitter Dredai rides shogun, lacing Chuck Inglish‘s stark, synth-driven production (borrowed from one of the Cool Kids producer’s free beat tapes) with some smooth, self-assured flows of his own. Itching for another chance to ride with Mike Schpitz? Then keep it locked; while The Prize Package Vol. 2 still lacks a solid drop date, we’ll keep you posted on the project, as well as serving up all the latest song releases. In the meantime, click here to stream and/or download Volume 1 for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.