I suggest investing in a bulletproof vest before pressing play on Mike Schpitz’ latest Booth feature. Should you not be draped in Kevlar his latest effort will likely leave you ducking lyrical rounds of ammunition. Hole’d Up (Live From The Blap Cave) plays host to an impressive display of spitting from the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee, who covers Cash Out’s Beat Billionaire-produced cut, Hold Up. Schpitz packs a rapid-fire, attitude-fueled flow, which is all the more impressive considering it feels straight off the dome. So, where can you find more cuts just like this one? Hole’d Up might make the final track listing for Schpitz’ forthcoming mixtape The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From The Blap Cave, which is slated for release soon. Don’t want to wait? No problem. Schpitz, who was last featured on October’s Pay Back, will release Slot-A collabo effort Have You Seen My Stapler? on December 18, via DJBooth.
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.