I suggest investing in a bulletproof vest before pressing play on Mike Schpitz’ latest Booth feature. Should you not be draped in Kevlar his latest effort will likely leave you ducking lyrical rounds of ammunition. Hole’d Up (Live From The Blap Cave) plays host to an impressive display of spitting from the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee, who covers Cash Out’s Beat Billionaire-produced cut, Hold Up. Schpitz packs a rapid-fire, attitude-fueled flow, which is all the more impressive considering it feels straight off the dome. So, where can you find more cuts just like this one? Hole’d Up might make the final track listing for Schpitz’ forthcoming mixtape The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From The Blap Cave, which is slated for release soon. Don’t want to wait? No problem. Schpitz, who was last featured on October’s Pay Back, will release Slot-A collabo effort Have You Seen My Stapler? on December 18, via DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/5/12
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.