I suggest investing in a bulletproof vest before pressing play on Mike Schpitz’ latest Booth feature. Should you not be draped in Kevlar his latest effort will likely leave you ducking lyrical rounds of ammunition. Hole’d Up (Live From The Blap Cave) plays host to an impressive display of spitting from the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee, who covers Cash Out’s Beat Billionaire-produced cut, Hold Up. Schpitz packs a rapid-fire, attitude-fueled flow, which is all the more impressive considering it feels straight off the dome. So, where can you find more cuts just like this one? Hole’d Up might make the final track listing for Schpitz’ forthcoming mixtape The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From The Blap Cave, which is slated for release soon. Don’t want to wait? No problem. Schpitz, who was last featured on October’s Pay Back, will release Slot-A collabo effort Have You Seen My Stapler? on December 18, via DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/5/12
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.