Mike Schpitz - EyeF**k
Artist: Mike Schpitz
Producer: Daz Dillinger
Avg Rating: 2.6 ( 5 votes )
I’m not gonna lie: upon first reading the title of Mike Schpitz’ latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), I immediately pictured the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee leering salaciously at women on the train. For which I owe him my humble apologies, because the truth is several orders of magnitude less creepy. Rather, EyeF**k is a punning reference to the hook from Tha Dogg Pound‘s If We All F**k (“Now if I f**k / and if Style f**k / yo and if Snoop f**k / Then we all gon f**k.”), whose Daz-produced instrumental serves as backdrop for Schpitz’ bars. Over Dillinger’s slow-rolling Left Coast boardwork, the emcee rocks the mic with characteristic wit and bravado, touting his zest for the paper chase as well as his prowess between the sheets. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Schup and much more on The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, scheduled for free release via The DJBooth before summer’s end.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.