Mike Schpitz - EyeF**k
Artist: Mike Schpitz
Producer: Daz Dillinger
Avg Rating: 2.6 ( 5 votes )
I’m not gonna lie: upon first reading the title of Mike Schpitz’ latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), I immediately pictured the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee leering salaciously at women on the train. For which I owe him my humble apologies, because the truth is several orders of magnitude less creepy. Rather, EyeF**k is a punning reference to the hook from Tha Dogg Pound‘s If We All F**k (“Now if I f**k / and if Style f**k / yo and if Snoop f**k / Then we all gon f**k.”), whose Daz-produced instrumental serves as backdrop for Schpitz’ bars. Over Dillinger’s slow-rolling Left Coast boardwork, the emcee rocks the mic with characteristic wit and bravado, touting his zest for the paper chase as well as his prowess between the sheets. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Schup and much more on The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, scheduled for free release via The DJBooth before summer’s end.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.