Mike Schpitz - EyeF**k
Artist: Mike Schpitz
Producer: Daz Dillinger
Avg Rating: 2.6 ( 5 total votes )
I’m not gonna lie: upon first reading the title of Mike Schpitz’ latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), I immediately pictured the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee leering salaciously at women on the train. For which I owe him my humble apologies, because the truth is several orders of magnitude less creepy. Rather, EyeF**k is a punning reference to the hook from Tha Dogg Pound‘s If We All F**k (“Now if I f**k / and if Style f**k / yo and if Snoop f**k / Then we all gon f**k.”), whose Daz-produced instrumental serves as backdrop for Schpitz’ bars. Over Dillinger’s slow-rolling Left Coast boardwork, the emcee rocks the mic with characteristic wit and bravado, touting his zest for the paper chase as well as his prowess between the sheets. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Schup and much more on The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, scheduled for free release via The DJBooth before summer’s end.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Mike Schpitz has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave. The prelude to the Kansan rhymesayer's sophomore collaborative set with Phys...
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.