Mike Schpitz - EyeF**k
Artist: Mike Schpitz
Producer: Daz Dillinger
Avg Rating: 2.6 ( 5 votes )
I’m not gonna lie: upon first reading the title of Mike Schpitz’ latest single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), I immediately pictured the Chicago-by-way-of-Kansas emcee leering salaciously at women on the train. For which I owe him my humble apologies, because the truth is several orders of magnitude less creepy. Rather, EyeF**k is a punning reference to the hook from Tha Dogg Pound‘s If We All F**k (“Now if I f**k / and if Style f**k / yo and if Snoop f**k / Then we all gon f**k.”), whose Daz-produced instrumental serves as backdrop for Schpitz’ bars. Over Dillinger’s slow-rolling Left Coast boardwork, the emcee rocks the mic with characteristic wit and bravado, touting his zest for the paper chase as well as his prowess between the sheets. Fans will be able to find this cut, the reader-approved Schup and much more on The Prize Package Volume 2: Live From the Blap Cave, scheduled for free release via The DJBooth before summer’s end.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Submit your Rating
The Prize Package
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Get Up (Remix)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.