For many men, being boyfriend #2 is a painful, even heartbreaking experience. Mike Milan, on the other hand, enjoys the Masquerade. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, his first Booth feature since May’s Fly Children, Marvul$‘s ethereal synth production sets the mood as the NYC rhymesayer addresses a woman he’s been seeing behind her steady man’s back. Though he clearly gets a kick out of undercover loving, he knows the girl in question is suffering from her double life; on the back, he urges her to swallow her insecurities and let desire take the reins. Fans will be able to find this steamy jam and much more on Mike Milan’s YOUTH LP, scheduled to hit the net at a yet-unscheduled date in early 2014.
Written by richard on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.