For many men, being boyfriend #2 is a painful, even heartbreaking experience. Mike Milan, on the other hand, enjoys the Masquerade. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, his first Booth feature since May’s Fly Children, Marvul$‘s ethereal synth production sets the mood as the NYC rhymesayer addresses a woman he’s been seeing behind her steady man’s back. Though he clearly gets a kick out of undercover loving, he knows the girl in question is suffering from her double life; on the back, he urges her to swallow her insecurities and let desire take the reins. Fans will be able to find this steamy jam and much more on Mike Milan’s YOUTH LP, scheduled to hit the net at a yet-unscheduled date in early 2014.
Written by richard on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.