For many men, being boyfriend #2 is a painful, even heartbreaking experience. Mike Milan, on the other hand, enjoys the Masquerade. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, his first Booth feature since May’s Fly Children, Marvul$‘s ethereal synth production sets the mood as the NYC rhymesayer addresses a woman he’s been seeing behind her steady man’s back. Though he clearly gets a kick out of undercover loving, he knows the girl in question is suffering from her double life; on the back, he urges her to swallow her insecurities and let desire take the reins. Fans will be able to find this steamy jam and much more on Mike Milan’s YOUTH LP, scheduled to hit the net at a yet-unscheduled date in early 2014.
Written by richard on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.