For many men, being boyfriend #2 is a painful, even heartbreaking experience. Mike Milan, on the other hand, enjoys the Masquerade. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, his first Booth feature since May’s Fly Children, Marvul$‘s ethereal synth production sets the mood as the NYC rhymesayer addresses a woman he’s been seeing behind her steady man’s back. Though he clearly gets a kick out of undercover loving, he knows the girl in question is suffering from her double life; on the back, he urges her to swallow her insecurities and let desire take the reins. Fans will be able to find this steamy jam and much more on Mike Milan’s YOUTH LP, scheduled to hit the net at a yet-unscheduled date in early 2014.
Written by richard on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.