Mike Milan‘s—and, by extension, my—generation may be in a state of arrested development, but look on the bright side: if we’re children, at least we’re Fly Children. The Manhattanite’s first feature and the latest single off his next street album, this joint finds Milan rhyming about the joys of being young, rich and stylish in the 21st Century. Though he closes the record with a dash of social commentary, the bars he delivers over Thelonious Martin‘s slow-burning, atmospheric boardwork are primarily braggadocious in nature. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked: Youth currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.