Mike Milan‘s—and, by extension, my—generation may be in a state of arrested development, but look on the bright side: if we’re children, at least we’re Fly Children. The Manhattanite’s first feature and the latest single off his next street album, this joint finds Milan rhyming about the joys of being young, rich and stylish in the 21st Century. Though he closes the record with a dash of social commentary, the bars he delivers over Thelonious Martin‘s slow-burning, atmospheric boardwork are primarily braggadocious in nature. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked: Youth currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.