Mike Milan‘s—and, by extension, my—generation may be in a state of arrested development, but look on the bright side: if we’re children, at least we’re Fly Children. The Manhattanite’s first feature and the latest single off his next street album, this joint finds Milan rhyming about the joys of being young, rich and stylish in the 21st Century. Though he closes the record with a dash of social commentary, the bars he delivers over Thelonious Martin‘s slow-burning, atmospheric boardwork are primarily braggadocious in nature. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked: Youth currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.