Mike Milan‘s—and, by extension, my—generation may be in a state of arrested development, but look on the bright side: if we’re children, at least we’re Fly Children. The Manhattanite’s first feature and the latest single off his next street album, this joint finds Milan rhyming about the joys of being young, rich and stylish in the 21st Century. Though he closes the record with a dash of social commentary, the bars he delivers over Thelonious Martin‘s slow-burning, atmospheric boardwork are primarily braggadocious in nature. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked: Youth currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)