Mike Milan‘s—and, by extension, my—generation may be in a state of arrested development, but look on the bright side: if we’re children, at least we’re Fly Children. The Manhattanite’s first feature and the latest single off his next street album, this joint finds Milan rhyming about the joys of being young, rich and stylish in the 21st Century. Though he closes the record with a dash of social commentary, the bars he delivers over Thelonious Martin‘s slow-burning, atmospheric boardwork are primarily braggadocious in nature. Has this hors-d’oeuvre left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked: Youth currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.