Were you feeling Mike Melinoe‘s style and flow back in April, when he stepped into the Booth with Henry Ol’$kool? Then you’ll be happy to hear that the Motown buzzmaker’s back with another fresh single. And if you ain’t f**king with him, well, you can “hold [his] nuts.” Euphemistically titled Hold My Dust, this cut finds the artist delivering defiant, polysyllabically-rhymed bars over the head-noddable boom-bap grooves of Vintage Tux. Melinoe’s PropeR Element$ LP is slated to drop independently before summer’s end. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for for the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)