Were you feeling Mike Melinoe‘s style and flow back in April, when he stepped into the Booth with Henry Ol’$kool? Then you’ll be happy to hear that the Motown buzzmaker’s back with another fresh single. And if you ain’t f**king with him, well, you can “hold [his] nuts.” Euphemistically titled Hold My Dust, this cut finds the artist delivering defiant, polysyllabically-rhymed bars over the head-noddable boom-bap grooves of Vintage Tux. Melinoe’s PropeR Element$ LP is slated to drop independently before summer’s end. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for for the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.