Were you feeling Mike Melinoe‘s style and flow back in April, when he stepped into the Booth with Henry Ol’$kool? Then you’ll be happy to hear that the Motown buzzmaker’s back with another fresh single. And if you ain’t f**king with him, well, you can “hold [his] nuts.” Euphemistically titled Hold My Dust, this cut finds the artist delivering defiant, polysyllabically-rhymed bars over the head-noddable boom-bap grooves of Vintage Tux. Melinoe’s PropeR Element$ LP is slated to drop independently before summer’s end. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for for the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.