Were you feeling Mike Melinoe‘s style and flow back in April, when he stepped into the Booth with Henry Ol’$kool? Then you’ll be happy to hear that the Motown buzzmaker’s back with another fresh single. And if you ain’t f**king with him, well, you can “hold [his] nuts.” Euphemistically titled Hold My Dust, this cut finds the artist delivering defiant, polysyllabically-rhymed bars over the head-noddable boom-bap grooves of Vintage Tux. Melinoe’s PropeR Element$ LP is slated to drop independently before summer’s end. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for for the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.