Were you feeling Mike Melinoe‘s style and flow back in April, when he stepped into the Booth with Henry Ol’$kool? Then you’ll be happy to hear that the Motown buzzmaker’s back with another fresh single. And if you ain’t f**king with him, well, you can “hold [his] nuts.” Euphemistically titled Hold My Dust, this cut finds the artist delivering defiant, polysyllabically-rhymed bars over the head-noddable boom-bap grooves of Vintage Tux. Melinoe’s PropeR Element$ LP is slated to drop independently before summer’s end. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for for the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.