Enter an infectious beat. Next up, is a screwed hook. Last but certainly not least is Mike Jones on the mic. This is the set up for Jones’ new single, Like What I Got. The creative production work on the single is done by Mr. Lee and probably had you bouncing your head or shoulders as your read this line. Meanwhile, Mr. Jones’ flow is formulaic while also very polished and will have audiences asking what there is to not to like?
Written by Chicki on 03/20/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.