Enter an infectious beat. Next up, is a screwed hook. Last but certainly not least is Mike Jones on the mic. This is the set up for Jones’ new single, Like What I Got. The creative production work on the single is done by Mr. Lee and probably had you bouncing your head or shoulders as your read this line. Meanwhile, Mr. Jones’ flow is formulaic while also very polished and will have audiences asking what there is to not to like?
Written by Chicki on 03/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.