Enter an infectious beat. Next up, is a screwed hook. Last but certainly not least is Mike Jones on the mic. This is the set up for Jones’ new single, Like What I Got. The creative production work on the single is done by Mr. Lee and probably had you bouncing your head or shoulders as your read this line. Meanwhile, Mr. Jones’ flow is formulaic while also very polished and will have audiences asking what there is to not to like?
Written by Chicki on 03/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.