Enter an infectious beat. Next up, is a screwed hook. Last but certainly not least is Mike Jones on the mic. This is the set up for Jones’ new single, Like What I Got. The creative production work on the single is done by Mr. Lee and probably had you bouncing your head or shoulders as your read this line. Meanwhile, Mr. Jones’ flow is formulaic while also very polished and will have audiences asking what there is to not to like?
Written by Chicki on 03/20/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)