Enter an infectious beat. Next up, is a screwed hook. Last but certainly not least is Mike Jones on the mic. This is the set up for Jones’ new single, Like What I Got. The creative production work on the single is done by Mr. Lee and probably had you bouncing your head or shoulders as your read this line. Meanwhile, Mr. Jones’ flow is formulaic while also very polished and will have audiences asking what there is to not to like?
Written by Chicki on 03/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)