Although his long-delayed sophomore album The American Dream hasn’t yet been released (and won’t until November 20), Mike Jones is already releasing a new track from his third album, The Voice of the Streets. On the new smoker’s anthem, Mr. Jones explains that everyone’s favorite buttery-toffee popcorn, Crunch ‘n Munch, is his preferred post-smoking “munchie.” Probably high when he recorded the cut, not even Mr. ColliPark‘s simplistic production can save Jones’ even lazier-than-usual flow. However, if ConAgra Foods is looking for a new spokesman, they might want to hit up Jones on his cell phone; they shouldn’t have trouble finding his number.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.