Although his long-delayed sophomore album The American Dream hasn’t yet been released (and won’t until November 20), Mike Jones is already releasing a new track from his third album, The Voice of the Streets. On the new smoker’s anthem, Mr. Jones explains that everyone’s favorite buttery-toffee popcorn, Crunch ‘n Munch, is his preferred post-smoking “munchie.” Probably high when he recorded the cut, not even Mr. ColliPark‘s simplistic production can save Jones’ even lazier-than-usual flow. However, if ConAgra Foods is looking for a new spokesman, they might want to hit up Jones on his cell phone; they shouldn’t have trouble finding his number.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.