Although his long-delayed sophomore album The American Dream hasn’t yet been released (and won’t until November 20), Mike Jones is already releasing a new track from his third album, The Voice of the Streets. On the new smoker’s anthem, Mr. Jones explains that everyone’s favorite buttery-toffee popcorn, Crunch ‘n Munch, is his preferred post-smoking “munchie.” Probably high when he recorded the cut, not even Mr. ColliPark‘s simplistic production can save Jones’ even lazier-than-usual flow. However, if ConAgra Foods is looking for a new spokesman, they might want to hit up Jones on his cell phone; they shouldn’t have trouble finding his number.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.