Although his long-delayed sophomore album The American Dream hasn’t yet been released (and won’t until November 20), Mike Jones is already releasing a new track from his third album, The Voice of the Streets. On the new smoker’s anthem, Mr. Jones explains that everyone’s favorite buttery-toffee popcorn, Crunch ‘n Munch, is his preferred post-smoking “munchie.” Probably high when he recorded the cut, not even Mr. ColliPark‘s simplistic production can save Jones’ even lazier-than-usual flow. However, if ConAgra Foods is looking for a new spokesman, they might want to hit up Jones on his cell phone; they shouldn’t have trouble finding his number.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.