They say that it’s impossible to love others if you aren’t able to love yourself. Whether or not that’s true, a lack of self-esteem can certainly land you in relationships where you’re underappreciated and mistreated. On freshly-released single and Booth debut Letter to Myself, unsigned crooner Mike Hough strives to rebuild his confidence in his own lovability, after parting ways with a girl who did nothing but break him down. The artist’s passionate vocal performance comes backed by the tuneful, keyboard-led grooves of Mello the Producer. Feeling it? More heartfelt jams await on Lost in Love: The EP, scheduled for independent release on Sunday, July 20.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.