They say that it’s impossible to love others if you aren’t able to love yourself. Whether or not that’s true, a lack of self-esteem can certainly land you in relationships where you’re underappreciated and mistreated. On freshly-released single and Booth debut Letter to Myself, unsigned crooner Mike Hough strives to rebuild his confidence in his own lovability, after parting ways with a girl who did nothing but break him down. The artist’s passionate vocal performance comes backed by the tuneful, keyboard-led grooves of Mello the Producer. Feeling it? More heartfelt jams await on Lost in Love: The EP, scheduled for independent release on Sunday, July 20.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.