They say that it’s impossible to love others if you aren’t able to love yourself. Whether or not that’s true, a lack of self-esteem can certainly land you in relationships where you’re underappreciated and mistreated. On freshly-released single and Booth debut Letter to Myself, unsigned crooner Mike Hough strives to rebuild his confidence in his own lovability, after parting ways with a girl who did nothing but break him down. The artist’s passionate vocal performance comes backed by the tuneful, keyboard-led grooves of Mello the Producer. Feeling it? More heartfelt jams await on Lost in Love: The EP, scheduled for independent release on Sunday, July 20.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.