They say that it’s impossible to love others if you aren’t able to love yourself. Whether or not that’s true, a lack of self-esteem can certainly land you in relationships where you’re underappreciated and mistreated. On freshly-released single and Booth debut Letter to Myself, unsigned crooner Mike Hough strives to rebuild his confidence in his own lovability, after parting ways with a girl who did nothing but break him down. The artist’s passionate vocal performance comes backed by the tuneful, keyboard-led grooves of Mello the Producer. Feeling it? More heartfelt jams await on Lost in Love: The EP, scheduled for independent release on Sunday, July 20.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.