They say that it’s impossible to love others if you aren’t able to love yourself. Whether or not that’s true, a lack of self-esteem can certainly land you in relationships where you’re underappreciated and mistreated. On freshly-released single and Booth debut Letter to Myself, unsigned crooner Mike Hough strives to rebuild his confidence in his own lovability, after parting ways with a girl who did nothing but break him down. The artist’s passionate vocal performance comes backed by the tuneful, keyboard-led grooves of Mello the Producer. Feeling it? More heartfelt jams await on Lost in Love: The EP, scheduled for independent release on Sunday, July 20.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)