Booth newcomer Mike Gomes is a lucky man; though he’s only just starting to carve out his niche in the game, he’s already found that Ride or Die chick who’ll hold him down through all the ups and downs of his hustle. An unknown producer mans the boards on this freshly-minted promo single, crafting a delicate, piano-led beat to back the unsigned crooner as he describes the picture-perfect relationship he and his girl have built together. RCA hitmaker Kid Ink lends his suave flows to the final verse. Ride or Die is just a loosie, but those feeling it can keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 06/18/14
Submit your Rating
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.