The saying “The more the merrier” isn’t always true. Sure, when it’s great to pack out a party, but in situations like being stuck in an elevator, less is definitely more. However, Mike Dreams’ latest inspirational single, We L.I.V.E ‘Til We D.I.E, which features the vocals efforts of five complementary artists, certainly makes this track much more merry. Spencer Olson and Tone Arm provide a deep, drum laden spacey beat for Dreams and three fellow Minnesota natives, Tameya Clark, Ashley DuBose and Cameron Wright to tell us that, “Tonight is the night to do what we feel”. So L.I.V.E. it up with Dreams and crew and be sure to scope out his’ new album Millennial, which will be available for stream/download right here on The DJBooth on Monday evening. If you simply can’t wait that long, be sure to grab Dreams’ last two efforts, Just Waking Up and Dreamers Poetry.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.