The saying “The more the merrier” isn’t always true. Sure, when it’s great to pack out a party, but in situations like being stuck in an elevator, less is definitely more. However, Mike Dreams’ latest inspirational single, We L.I.V.E ‘Til We D.I.E, which features the vocals efforts of five complementary artists, certainly makes this track much more merry. Spencer Olson and Tone Arm provide a deep, drum laden spacey beat for Dreams and three fellow Minnesota natives, Tameya Clark, Ashley DuBose and Cameron Wright to tell us that, “Tonight is the night to do what we feel”. So L.I.V.E. it up with Dreams and crew and be sure to scope out his’ new album Millennial, which will be available for stream/download right here on The DJBooth on Monday evening. If you simply can’t wait that long, be sure to grab Dreams’ last two efforts, Just Waking Up and Dreamers Poetry.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/5/12
The first and last generation of it's kind: Generation Y. Children who were born in the 80s and 90s, who are now grown up and currently running the world we live in. On his third independently-released studio album,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.