Minneapolis representative and longtime reader fave Mike Dreams, first threw his hat into the digital series ring with the Booth-exclusive Counting Sheep. Now, the freestyle alum‘s back at it with a new weekly series entitled Spring Cleaning. The latest entry, making its world premiere on our front page, finds Dreams chronicling the lives of several ill-fated city-dwellers over a Coldplay-sampled beat by Chemist. Guest rhymes on They Spun the Web come courtesy of Miami buzzmaker QuESt. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for all the latest from Mike Dreams, including future Sprin Cleaning cuts.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.