Minneapolis representative and longtime reader fave Mike Dreams, first threw his hat into the digital series ring with the Booth-exclusive Counting Sheep. Now, the freestyle alum‘s back at it with a new weekly series entitled Spring Cleaning. The latest entry, making its world premiere on our front page, finds Dreams chronicling the lives of several ill-fated city-dwellers over a Coldplay-sampled beat by Chemist. Guest rhymes on They Spun the Web come courtesy of Miami buzzmaker QuESt. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for all the latest from Mike Dreams, including future Sprin Cleaning cuts.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.