Minneapolis representative and longtime reader fave Mike Dreams, first threw his hat into the digital series ring with the Booth-exclusive Counting Sheep. Now, the freestyle alum‘s back at it with a new weekly series entitled Spring Cleaning. The latest entry, making its world premiere on our front page, finds Dreams chronicling the lives of several ill-fated city-dwellers over a Coldplay-sampled beat by Chemist. Guest rhymes on They Spun the Web come courtesy of Miami buzzmaker QuESt. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for all the latest from Mike Dreams, including future Sprin Cleaning cuts.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.