Sure, Mike Dreams’ Millennial album has been out for a year, but the project (available here in The DJBooth, by the way) is so solid that it’s still getting attention today. Now, standout cut Losing Myself has received the visual treatment as part of Adam J. Dunn’s #LAAB (Lights And A Backdrop) video series. The minimalistic, yet visually striking black-and-white video only adds to the song’s poignant, introspective vibe. Over Cody Daze’s foggy, dazed board work, Dreams offers fans a little insight into his internal struggles, delivering candid verses and a smooth, sung hook. There couldn’t be a better fit for the #LAAB series than Losing Myself.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/5/13
The first and last generation of it's kind: Generation Y. Children who were born in the 80s and 90s, who are now grown up and currently running the world we live in. On his third independently-released studio album,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Timeless Classic" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.