Have you thanked your Legs today? Oft taken for granted, those bendable, stretchable appendages play a vital role in getting us where we need to go—not to mention, if it weren’t for their existence, nobody would be able to pedal Mike Baker the Bike Maker‘s creations. Well, OK; I’m actually not sure whether the Booth newcomer actually designs bicycles when he’s not rocking the mic, or he’s just an emcee with a very eccentric stage name, but one thing’s for certain: he appreciates a nice pair of gams. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, the inaugural leak off the Cali repper’s forthcoming, Booth-hosted street album finds the artist waxing poetic about the uncanny allure of women’s legs—the longer, the better. In addition to contributing a glossy synth instrumental, Trackademicks reveals himself as a fellow appreciator of shapely stems on the closing verse, and Rewind singer 1-O.A.K. rounds out the lineup, lending his silky vocals to the record’s hook. Does this breezy ode to the female anatomy have you nodding along? Then be sure to check back with us next Wednesday, Ocotber 26, when Mike Plays It Cool arrives on our mixtape page for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.