Gaining experience as a ghostwriter for Kelis (on Ahh Sh*t!) and a member of Danity Kane member D. Woods’ side project, The Girls’ Club, the multi-talented Mika Means recently inked a recording contract with Universal Motown after only 15 minutes with the label president. Means, who is tentatively set to release her debut in the first quarter of ‘09, knows exactly what she wants from the men around her, and is willing to tell them up front; she just wants to Spend Ya Money. The record’s producer lives up to his name; Catalyst provides a beat that will undoubtedly set off a strong reaction amongst experienced radio programmers. When it comes to bringing her new sound to the ears of listeners worldwide, let’s just say Mika means business.
Written by Burmy on 10/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Knows Me" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.