Not content with merely breaking artistic ground, Miguel is now a trendsetter on the commercial side of the equation by deciding to release two digital-only EPs in the lead-up to his sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream; the final album will contain both previous EPs, plus five brand new songs. But you know what? Don’t sweat the details. For now, just press play on the newly released Use Me. For production duties Miguel enlists hitmakers Pop & Oak for a darkly paced and sultry beat that is far from your typical production. Luckily Miguel is also far from your typical singer, weaving in and out of the instrumental with sexual and experimental crooning like only he can. Those hungry for more like Use Me are in luck. The first EP in the Kaleidoscope series, Kaleidoscope Dream: The Water Preview, drops this Tuesday, July 31, followed by the full Kaleidoscope Dream album on October 2.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.