I have a hard time believing that Miguel needs to use liquor to get a woman to go home with him. Especially now that he can simply say, “Hey, come back to my place and I’ll let you hold my Grammy.” Nonetheless, the latest single selection off the singer’s sophomore full-length finds him pondering How Many Drinks it’ll take to convince a certain shawty to spend the night. A mellow, keyboard-driven beat by heavyweight producer Salaam Remi backs the artist as he sizes her up, in the process making full use of his impeccable falsetto. This record can be found, along with previous hits Adorn and Do You…, on Miguel’s Kaleidoscope Dream LP, out now via RCA.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.