I have a hard time believing that Miguel needs to use liquor to get a woman to go home with him. Especially now that he can simply say, “Hey, come back to my place and I’ll let you hold my Grammy.” Nonetheless, the latest single selection off the singer’s sophomore full-length finds him pondering How Many Drinks it’ll take to convince a certain shawty to spend the night. A mellow, keyboard-driven beat by heavyweight producer Salaam Remi backs the artist as he sizes her up, in the process making full use of his impeccable falsetto. This record can be found, along with previous hits Adorn and Do You…, on Miguel’s Kaleidoscope Dream LP, out now via RCA.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.