I have a hard time believing that Miguel needs to use liquor to get a woman to go home with him. Especially now that he can simply say, “Hey, come back to my place and I’ll let you hold my Grammy.” Nonetheless, the latest single selection off the singer’s sophomore full-length finds him pondering How Many Drinks it’ll take to convince a certain shawty to spend the night. A mellow, keyboard-driven beat by heavyweight producer Salaam Remi backs the artist as he sizes her up, in the process making full use of his impeccable falsetto. This record can be found, along with previous hits Adorn and Do You…, on Miguel’s Kaleidoscope Dream LP, out now via RCA.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.