Relationships typically start off with a plethora of questions and pompadoured, new school crooner Miguel doesn’t shy away from tapping into his inquisitive side on his newest single, Do You…Throughout the record the rising R&B star rattles down a series of questions: “Do you still believe in love?,” “Have you ever felt love?,” and the slightly questionable “Do you like drugs?” Accompanying the artist’s latest single is the music video for the record, which gives us a glimpse at real-life romance thanks to an appearance from the singer’s stunning girlfriend Nazanin Mandi. You can find the Jerry Wonda-produced record and past sultry releases from the California songster on his newly-released sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.