Relationships typically start off with a plethora of questions and pompadoured, new school crooner Miguel doesn’t shy away from tapping into his inquisitive side on his newest single, Do You…Throughout the record the rising R&B star rattles down a series of questions: “Do you still believe in love?,” “Have you ever felt love?,” and the slightly questionable “Do you like drugs?” Accompanying the artist’s latest single is the music video for the record, which gives us a glimpse at real-life romance thanks to an appearance from the singer’s stunning girlfriend Nazanin Mandi. You can find the Jerry Wonda-produced record and past sultry releases from the California songster on his newly-released sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.