Relationships typically start off with a plethora of questions and pompadoured, new school crooner Miguel doesn’t shy away from tapping into his inquisitive side on his newest single, Do You…Throughout the record the rising R&B star rattles down a series of questions: “Do you still believe in love?,” “Have you ever felt love?,” and the slightly questionable “Do you like drugs?” Accompanying the artist’s latest single is the music video for the record, which gives us a glimpse at real-life romance thanks to an appearance from the singer’s stunning girlfriend Nazanin Mandi. You can find the Jerry Wonda-produced record and past sultry releases from the California songster on his newly-released sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.