Relationships typically start off with a plethora of questions and pompadoured, new school crooner Miguel doesn’t shy away from tapping into his inquisitive side on his newest single, Do You…Throughout the record the rising R&B star rattles down a series of questions: “Do you still believe in love?,” “Have you ever felt love?,” and the slightly questionable “Do you like drugs?” Accompanying the artist’s latest single is the music video for the record, which gives us a glimpse at real-life romance thanks to an appearance from the singer’s stunning girlfriend Nazanin Mandi. You can find the Jerry Wonda-produced record and past sultry releases from the California songster on his newly-released sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.