Relationships typically start off with a plethora of questions and pompadoured, new school crooner Miguel doesn’t shy away from tapping into his inquisitive side on his newest single, Do You…Throughout the record the rising R&B star rattles down a series of questions: “Do you still believe in love?,” “Have you ever felt love?,” and the slightly questionable “Do you like drugs?” Accompanying the artist’s latest single is the music video for the record, which gives us a glimpse at real-life romance thanks to an appearance from the singer’s stunning girlfriend Nazanin Mandi. You can find the Jerry Wonda-produced record and past sultry releases from the California songster on his newly-released sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/3/12
I was in the Viper Room for the 2010 release party of Miguel’s breakthrough album, All I Want Is You, and what I saw was a young performer just coming into his own. A little over a year later, I caught him again at Club...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.